Don’t miss your opportunity to inspect Southbreak’s on-site display apartment.
Southbreak North Kirra is a brilliant example of premium beachside living.
Situated on level two, this stunning 166sqm beachside residence embraces two generous sized bedrooms, great sized multipurpose room/third bedroom, study, two bathrooms, one car space and a sophisticated open plan layout with high-end finishes throughout. Designed by award winning architects, BDA Architecture, the carefully considered design welcomes natural light and a sophisticated open plan layout that gives you the freedom to add your own personal touches.
Upstairs, Southbreak features a private rooftop sanctuary, furnished by renowned interior designer, Urban Edge, where residents can soak up the laid-back vibes and striking coastal views whilst enjoying the swimming pool, lounge, barbecue area and multipurpose room/cinema room, perfect for functions and entertaining your guests.
Southbreak is perfectly positioned, beach side between Kirra and Bilinga, just mere moments to the golden sands of North Kirra beach, the new Oceanway and North Kirra Surf Club, within easy reach of the Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University, and just a short stroll to the vibrant café, restaurant and shopping precinct of Kirra Village.
To book your private on site tour, contact Rebecca Leo on 0419 880 822 today.
– Twenty luxury beachside apartments across six residential levels
– Generous balcony
– Spacious open plan living with carefully designed floor plan
– Quality finishes and fixtures throughout
– Tiled floor throughout living spaces
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
– Secure parking and entry access to building
– Intercom in each apartment
– Key access to main entrance
– Internal laundry with dryer included
– Private residents-only roof top sanctuary perfect for beachside entertaining comprising of a swimming pool, barbeque area, enclosed residents lounge/cinema room and striking coastal views
– Just a short stroll to the beach, popular surf clubs, cafes and fine dining
– Directly across the highway from the Gold Coast airport and Southern Cross University
Welcome to North Kirra. Where the good life lives.
Disclaimer: Whilst care has been taken in preparing this document, please note that illustrations and imagery are indicative and artistic representations only. Final design, engineering, dimensions, layout, fittings and specifications are subject to change and will be specified in the contract of sale (October 2019).