Carefully designed by award winning architects, BDA Architecture, this luxury 109sqm beachside residence is situated on level five embracing two generous sized bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms, one car space and a sophisticated open plan layout with high-end finishes throughout and ocean views to Coolangatta and the hinterland.
Upstairs, Southbreak features a private rooftop sanctuary, furnished by renowned interior designer, Urban Edge, where residents can soak up the laid-back vibes and striking coastal views whilst enjoying the swimming pool, lounge, barbecue area and multipurpose room/cinema room, perfect for functions and entertaining your guests.
Southbreak is perfectly positioned, beach side between Kirra and Bilinga, just mere moments to the golden sands of North Kirra beach, the new Oceanway and North Kirra Surf Club, within easy reach of the Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University, and just a short stroll to the vibrant café, restaurant and shopping precinct of Kirra Village.
To arrange a private inspection of this apartment and the rooftop resident facilities, please contact the selling team today.
– Generous balcony with magical views of the ocean to Coolangatta
– Spacious open plan living with carefully designed floor plan
– Quality finishes and fixtures throughout
– Premium roller blinds to windows and sliding doors
– Tiled floor throughout living spaces
– Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and timber venetians installed
– Secure parking and entry access to building
– Intercom in each apartment and key access to main entrance
– Internal laundry with dryer included
– Private residents-only roof top sanctuary perfect for beachside entertaining comprising of a swimming pool, barbeque area, enclosed residents lounge/cinema room and striking coastal views
– Just a short stroll to the beach, popular surf clubs, cafes and fine dining – directly across the highway from the Gold Coast airport and Southern Cross University
– Low body corporate fees ($81 per week)
Disclaimer: Whilst care has been taken in preparing this document, please note that Illustrations and imagery are indicative and artistic representations only. Final design, engineering, dimensions, layout, fittings and specifications are subject to change.